M: 612-309-8332 mobile
- License #:
- d in Minnesota
As a lifelong resident of the Minneapolis area, Kristi has an extensive background of knowledge, experience, and an appreciation for local real estate. Her interests/hobbies include selling real estate, downhill skiing, and playing tennis.
Kristi is married and a proud parent of two children. Both of her kids graduated from Minnetonka High School; they were active students at MHS— involved in Student Government, Lacrosse, Football, Dance Team, and Basketball. Today, her daughter is recently married and works for a medical device company in the Twin Cities, and her son is working for an automotive motorsport company.
Kristi attended college at the University of Minnesota, and graduated from the Carlson School of Management with a degree in Finance. Previous to her career in real estate, she developed a financial background working as a small business lender for US Bank.
As a multi-million dollar agent, servicing the Lake Minnetonka area, Minneapolis, and the western suburbs of Minneapolis, Kristi is a top producer in the area, and is nationally ranked in the top 1% of selling agents.
My business philosophy is simple:
- Our team strives to deliver a positive experience for every client by offering extensive knowledge, personal integrity, and years of experience working in real estate.
- I take full advantage of our network of agents at Coldwell Banker, in order to find the right property for my buyers, as well as successfully marketing the home for my sellers.
- I am dedicated to the success of your home buying and/or selling experience.
- Coldwell Banker Burnet has been getting high marks for over 26 years from our customers in Minnesota and western Wisconsin… it is my plan to continue this tradition, and I look forward to graciously serving you and fulfilling your home service needs!
I believe in a hardworking, honest, and sincere approach to real estate. My desire is not just to meet my client’s needs but to exceed their expectations. You can count on me for expert knowledge, superior negotiating skills, attention to detail and follow through. The transaction doesn’t end at the closing table. There is continual communication with my clients even after the transaction is complete. My client’s satisfaction is how I measure success.
Integrity, expert knowledge, attention to detail, and commitment to client satisfaction are what set Kristi apart and have resulted in the majority of her business coming from past clients and referrals.
- International President’s Circle Elite: Representing the top 1% of NRT sales associates worldwide.
- 100% Club: Coldwell Banker Burnet's acknowledgement for having at least 1 new sale + 1 new listing in each month throughout the calendar year.
- Global Luxury-Distinctive Homes Division: Coldwell Banker's most powerful networking group of luxury homes in the Twin Cities & around the world.
- Certified Relocation Specialist (CRS): certified to assist buyers and sellers in corporate relocation.
- Certified Distressed Properties Expert (CDPE): certified to assist buyers and sellers in buying and selling distressed properties.
- ‘Super Real Estate Agent’: among the top 3% of agents awarded by Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine & Twin Cities Business, for exceptional ability and service in 2007-2019.